We understand that most builders like to rely on their internal design and services engineers to assist with construction queries and certifications.
However, by having a truly independent assessor to review your building from design through to construction and operation presents an opportunity to reduce defects, minimise costs and maintain programme.
CSI can support your on site project team and coordinate with clients, design team and sub-contractors to meet their needs.
CSI also specialises in building services commissioning management where we can assist in commissioning testing and fine tuning. CSI can create a commissioning plan and manage the commissioning process such that all contractors are on the same page. Furthermore, we can review on going system operation and as built documentation to comply with Green Star requirements.
We provide outstanding value in other areas like:
- Services coordination
- Resolution of on-site issues
- Occupational health and safety
- Equipment Procurement
- Contract Negotiations
- Tender approvals and sign-offs
- Contract variations and progress claims
- Installation and witness testing
- Training, certifications, O&M manuals
- Professional and concise status reporting
- On-going maintenance reviews
- Facilities Management